Scandinavian Express has its roots as a family-owned business, initially focusing on transportation between Poland and the Nordic countries. Over the course of 30 years, the company has grown and transformed into a global logistics operator, equipped to handle even the most complex and demanding shipments. With a rich history and experience in the industry, Scandinavian Express has earned a reputation for dealing with most challenging shipments. We have evolved into a trusted partner for businesses worldwide, offering comprehensive logistics services that are tailored to the ever-changing demands of the global supply chain.
Who are we?
30 years of reliability
Establishment of the Scandinavian Express Poland freight forwarding company with headquarters in Gdańsk, Poland.
The first car with a logo.
Establishment of the Transportation Department and he beginnings of our own fleet.
Establishment of the Oversized Freight Forwarding Department.
Purchase of heavy ballast tractors, specialized trailers and fleet expansion to 10 sets.
New company headquarters with a modern cross-dock warehouse and establishment of the Logistics Department.
- Implementation of Quality Management System (ISO 9001) and Environmental Management System (ISO 14001),
- Establishment of the Marketing Department,
- Joining the Swedish-Polish Chamber of Commerce in Stockholm.
- Joining the Scandinavian-Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw.
- Record oversized load of over 7 meters width.
- First edition of the Scandinavian Express TRICITY RACE ® sailing competition.
- Implementation of the ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System.
- Scandinavian Express trademark gains protection throughout the European Union.
- Another office-warehouse building (B).
- Publication of the Express Yourself audiobook - an English language tutorial for drivers.
- 20th anniversary of Scandinavian Express.
- Implementation of a new IT system Carlo from the German company Soloplan
- Establishment of the structure in Sweden - founding of the company Scandinavian Express Sweden AB.
- Opening of the second Swedish commercial office in Trelleborg.
- Joining the elite organization Project Cargo Network.
- The Scandinavian Express fleet was the first in Poland to introduce OpenBOX trailers.
Establishing cooperation with the Department of Scandinavian Studies at the University of Gdańsk, organizing workshops for students.
Establishment of the BET department, purchase of the first Inloader trailers - development of a new subfleet.
Joining Project Logistics Alliance network
Scandinavian transports a record-breaking 47-meter-long structure to Slussen. Scandinavian becomes the exclusive logistics operator for deliveries to the reconstruction of the Olympic Stadium in Helsinki.
We begin deliveries to China.
A fully equipped medical module was delivered to a hospital to assist with COVID-19 response efforts, in a record time of 7 days.
Scandinavian joins the UNIFAUN platform. We successfully delivered a luxury yacht to Hong Kong. Joining OOG Network
Expansion and modernisation of our fleet with new tractors
30th anniversary of Scandinavian Express